Jobs at Michelin
- What are the advantages of joining Michelin?
Michelin is a recognized, innovative international group. By joining us, you opt in on numerous benefits, such as:
- a wide range of professions
- an individualized training program that helps you build your career plan
- career opportunities
- fair compensation
- quality of working life
Find out about our employer commitments by visiting the page A mutual commitment.
- What is Michelin's company culture?
Our company culture can be summed up in one word: respect. This is our founding value.
- Respect for people
- Respect for customers
- Respect for shareholders
- Respect for facts
- Respect for the environment
- What importance does Michelin place on career development?
Your professional development is of the utmost importance because it underpins our Group's performance. Throughout your career at Michelin, you receive guidance and support from one of our 400 career managers, to build a personalized career plan. You have an ongoing, individualized training program, right from the time you join the company.
Read about our team members' careers and testimonials in the section Discover our careers.
- Do you recruit students on co-operative programs?
Yes. We see co-operative programs as a gateway to employment. Every year, we take in students on co-op programs, under a professional development contract or an apprenticeship contract.
To find out more about co-operative programs at Michelin, visit the page Doing a co-operative program at Michelin and see our online co-operative program offers.